Beaches are a place to play, watch wildlife, fish, and swim. Since beaches give us so much, we have to protect them from a variety of potential problems. EPA can help you plan a safe trip to the beach, learn about issues that affect beaches, and understand how we protect beaches.
- EPA's Marine Sanitary Survey (May 2012)
- National List of Beaches - including interactive 2011 National List of Beaches (July 2012)
- EPA's Annual Beach Report: 2011 Swimming Season (June 2012)
- Beaches Environmental Assessment and Coastal Health Act; Availability of BEACH Act Grants | Print Version (PDF) (5 pp, 168K) (February 6, 2012)
- EPA Grants Available to Implement Beach Monitoring and Public Notification Programs in 2012 (January 31, 2012)
- Information Collection Request; Reporting Requirements for BEACH Act Grants (Renewal) | Print Version (PDF) (2 pp, 153K) (January 23, 2012)