You are here: Water
EPA Water News
- United States issues cleanup order to owner of ruptured Refugio Beach oil pipeline
- Puerto Rico Developer to Pay $500,000 Penalty to Address Clean Water Act Violations
- Clean Water Rule Protects Streams and Wetlands Critical to Public Health, Communities, and Economy
- MEDIA ADVISORY: EPA AND ARMY TO ANNOUNCE FINAL CLEAN WATER RULE TODAY (WEDNESDAY)
- MEDIA ADVISORY: EchoWater Project Groundbreaking Event, May 28, in Elk Grove, Calif.
- Read more water news releases