You are here: Water
EPA Water News
- Company to Upgrade Treatment and Pay Penalties after Discharge Violations at Western Pa. Oil and Gas Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- EPA Begins Summer Monitoring to Protect Area Beaches, Coastal Waters and New York/New Jersey Harbor
- EPA Reaches Agreement with Several Companies to Conduct a Study of a Contaminated Site in the New Jersey Meadowlands Near Hackensack River
- EPA Orders Continued Treatment of Contaminated Groundwater at Former Manufacturing Facility in Richmond, Va.
- EPA Adds the Matlack, Inc. Site in Woolwich Township, New Jersey to the Superfund List
- Read more water news releases