You are here: Water
EPA Water News
- EPA Reaches Agreement with Several Companies to Conduct a Study of a Contaminated Site in the New Jersey Meadowlands Near Hackensack River
- EPA Orders Continued Treatment of Contaminated Groundwater at Former Manufacturing Facility in Richmond, Va.
- EPA Adds the Matlack, Inc. Site in Woolwich Township, New Jersey to the Superfund List
- EPA Adds the Riverside Industrial Park in Newark, New Jersey to the Superfund List; Seven Acre Site along the Passaic River Contaminated with PCBs and Volatile Organic Compounds
- New EPA Video Highlights Success of Citizen Science Efforts in Tonawanda, NY
- Read more water news releases