Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
Repository of Documents: Texas
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Texas Surface Water Quality Standards §307.1-307.10 (2010) (PDF) (168 pp, 1.7MB)
- (Effective August 24, 2012) State regulation establishing water quality standards for surface waters of the state. Please note that not all parts of this document are effective for Clean Water Act purposes. See cover pages for more information. The corresponding provisions which are in effect for Clean Water Act Purposes can be found in:
- Texas Surface Water Quality Standards §307.1_307.10 (2000) (PDF) (144 pp, 412K) (Effective November 10, 2009). Not all standards are in effect for Clean Water Act Purposes. See cover pages for 2010 and 1997 documents for more info.
- Texas Surface Water Quality Standards §307.1_307.10 (1997) (PDF) (34 pp, 125K) (Effective April 30, 1997). See cover pages for more info.
- Variances to Texas Surface Water Quality Standards (PDF) (3 pp, 80K)
- (Effective May 5, 2012) Information detailing variances from water quality standards for dischargers to Texas surface waters.
- Water-Effects Ratios and Site-specific Criteria in the Texas Surface Water Quality Standards (PDF) (1 pg, 36K)
- (Effective August 24, 2012)