Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
Repository of Documents: Oregon
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Water Quality Standards, OAR Chapter 45, Division 041 (PDF) (101 pp, 652K)
- (Effective February 18, 2011) Water quality standards, beneficial uses, policies, and criteria for the state of Oregon. Please note that some parts of this document are not effective for Clean Water Act purposes.
- Water Quality Standards, OAR Chapter 45, Division 041: Figures (PDF) (28 pp, 7.7MB)
- (Effective March 2, 2004) Fish use and spawning use maps by basin for the state of Oregon.
- Federal Regulations, 40 CFR 131.41
- (Effective December 16, 2004) Federal regulations establishing bacteria criteria for coastal and Great Lakes waters. This regulation is also known as the Beach Rule.