Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
Repository of Documents: Nevada
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Water Quality Regulations (PDF) (626 pp, 4.2MB)
- (Effective November 15, 2011) State regulation establishing water quality regulations for waters in Nevada.
- Requirements to Maintain Existing Higher Quality for Area of Lake Mead (PDF) (9 pp, 832K)
- Federal Regulations, 40 CFR 131.36
- Toxics criteria for those states not complying with Clean Water Act section 303(c)(2)(B). This federal regulation establishes water quality criteria for certain toxic pollutants. The regulation is also known as the National Toxics Rule.