Table of Contents
- What's new in Release 3.1?
- Basic Information
- What does AQUATOX do?
- Training - classes and downloadable presentation materials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- AQUATOX Email Listserver
- Publications About or Referencing AQUATOX
- EPA Supporting Documentation
- Download the model
- Data sources
- Windows 98, 2000, NT, or XP
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB free disk space
- Pentium PC, 2.0GHz or higher (or equivalent)
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB free disk space
Download AQUATOX, Release 3.1
You are downloading a zipped InstallAware file. This file includes the AQUATOX model, example studies, and data libraries (zip, 10.7MB). Once the download completes, unzip the first file, then double-click the executable file. The file will unzip and be installed on your Windows PC. Please follow the instructions from the InstallAware.
Notes on Installing AQUATOX Release 3.1 under Windows 7, Vista, or XP Operating Systems. Aquatox 3.1 is 64-bit OS compatible.
- AQUATOX must be initially installed by an Administrator.
- If AQUATOX will exclusively be run using an “administrator” account, no additional changes need to be made.
- If AQUATOX will be run by a user with a “standard” account, full read and write privileges must be given to that user for the directory in which AQUATOX has been installed.
- An alternative to adding read and write privileges: is to install AQUATOX in a directory where the user already has read and write privileges. This is the best choice when installing AQUATOX in managed desktop systems.
The AQUATOX software and its supporting documentation are available by downloading from this web site. However, several documents that were prepared for earlier AQUATOX versions and which are still applicable may still be available in print. You can obtain printed copies of the BASINS extension users’ manual and the Validation Reports from the National Service Center for Environmental Publications.