Water: Check Up Program for Small Systems (CUPSS)
Check Up Program for Small Systems (CUPSS)
- CUPSS Spring Training Dates
- CUPSS v1.3.7 Released
- CUPSS Self-Paced Training
- Get a copy of CUPSS
- Register your CUPSS CD
- Learn about asset management
- Find training near you
- Sign up to be a trainer
CUPSS is a free, easy-to-use, asset management tool for small drinking water and wastewater utilities. CUPSS provides a simple, comprehensive approach based on EPA's highly successful Simple Tools for Effective Performance (STEP) Guide series. Use CUPSS to help you develop:
- A record of your assets;
- A schedule of required tasks;
- An understanding of your financial situation;
- A tailored asset management plan.
This website is designed for CUPSS users, trainers and all others involved with small drinking water or wastewater utilities. Information is presented on the following topics:
- Basic Information - Get answers to frequent questions about CUPSS and learn how CUPSS is designed, how it works and what it can do for you.
- Case Studies - Read about the experiences of small drinking water and wastewater utilities as they take on the challenge of asset management.
- CUPSS Software - Download a copy of the CUPSS application or request a copy of the installation CD. You can also register as a CUPSS user to receive updates and notification of training opportunities.
- Resources - Find help as a CUPSS user or trainer in the form of CUPSS documentation, useful websites and promotional material.
- Training Events - Find training events in your area and sign up for upcoming EPA webcasts.