An Introduction to Wetland Restoration, Creation, and Enhancement
This document includes:
- Background on wetlands and restoration
- Information on project planning, implementation, and monitoring
- Lists of resources, contacts, and funding sources
The non-technical guide was developed in 2003 by the Interagency Workgroup on Wetland Restoration (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Army Corps of Engineers, Fish and Wildlife Service, Natural Resources Conservation Services, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). It was designed specifically for a general audience such as individuals, community groups, and municipalities.
- An Introduction and User’s Guide to Wetland Restoration, Creation, and Enhancement (PDF, Graphical Version, 8.89MB, 92 pages)
- An Introduction and User’s Guide to Wetland Restoration, Creation, and Enhancement (PDF, Text Version, 646K, 102 pages)
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.