Water: Watershed Central
Watershed Central Wiki Welcome Page
Why should I participate in the Watershed Central wiki?
- Share your best practices, case studies and lessons learned;
- See what other watershed organizations are up to & learn from them;
- Identify partners in your watershed area;
- Rate and comment on watershed management tools or report on new tools;
- View a map with water monitoring stations, land use types, watershed boundaries, high-resolution aerial photography, and more for your watershed;
- Publish your watershed management plan for others to learn from;
- Create a page about your organization, add a map, and share it amongst members of your group; and
- Build the community knowledgebase for more effective watershed management and implementation!