Water: Climate Ready Estuaries
Climate Ready Estuaries
|Climate Ready Estuaries Quick Finder
|Explore Climate Ready Estuaries Where You Live||Coastal Toolkit Basic Information||News and Events|
|EPA Coastal and Climate Resources
|National Water Program Climate Change EPA Climate Change, Coastal Areas||National Estuary Program EPA Climate Change Research||EPA's Climate Ready Water Utilities|
- October 2013: A draft version of Being Prepared for Climate Change: A Workbook for Developing Risk-Based Adaptation Plans is available through the CRE News and Events page.
- June 2013: The CRE News and Events page has resources for celebrating the June king tides!
- January 2013: Climate Ready Estuaries publishes its 2012 Progress Report (24 pp, 5.5MB, About PDF)
- January 2013: CRE publishes Lessons Learned from the Climate Ready Estuaries Program: New England Climate Ready Estuaries (4 pp, 1.0MB, About PDF)
- January 2013: CRE publishes Climate Change and Coastal Watersheds: Adaptation to Attain Clean Water Goals and Sustainable Coasts (8 pp, 724K, About PDF)
- December 2012: EPA releases its National Water Program 2012 Strategy: Response to Climate Change
- King Tides factsheet (1 pg, 877K, About PDF)
- Lessons Learned from the Climate Ready Estuaries Program (4 pp, 1.35MB, About PDF) (June 2011)
- Climate Ready Estuaries Rolling Easements Primer (179 pp, 6.2MB, About PDF)
- Climate Ready Estuaries Synthesis of Adaptation Options for Coastal Areas (32 pp, 776.3K, About PDF)
The Climate Ready Estuaries website offers information on climate change impacts to different estuary regions, access to tools and resources to monitor changes, and information to help managers develop adaptation plans for estuaries and coastal communities.
Explore Climate Ready Estuaries: Find CRE Progress Reports and learn how the program and its partners have worked on projects to advance coastal adaptation to climate change.
Where You Live: Learn more about CRE partner projects on climate change impacts assessment and adaptation in your region.
Coastal Toolkit: Explore information and guidance on assessing climate change vulnerabilities and developing action plans.
Basic Information: What are the potential climate change impacts to coastal systems? What can be done to address the effects of climate change in coastal systems? Why should coastal resource managers focus their climate change efforts on adaptation?
News and Events: What’s new with Climate Ready Estuaries? This page provides updates on estuaries in the news, new members, and related events.