- EPA information about marinas and boating
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Clean Marina Initiative — encouraging marina operators and recreational boaters to protect coastal water quality
- Center for Coastal Monitoring and Assessment — assessing and forecasting coastal and marine ecosystem conditions through research and monitoring
- Type E Botulism Outbreaks: A Manual for Beach Managers and the Public (PDF) (32 pp, 5.7MB, About PDF) - a report by the Great Lakes Regional Collaboration to generate awareness, to provide both beach managers and the public with guidance on how to control the spread of Type E Botulism, and to provide sources of additional information.
- Great Lakes Botulism Type E Coordination and Response Initiative