Proceedings of the 2004 National Beaches Conference
Other Beaches Links
Note: EPA no longer updates this information, but it may be useful as a reference or resource.The 2004 national beaches conference was organized as part of the Clean Beaches Plan. It provided a forum for
- learning about beach health initiatives across the country;
- presenting new methods, indicators, and modeling techniques;
- identifying beach health needs;
- discussing priorities for short-term and long-term actions; and
- recommending protocols and procedures to encourage greater consistency among jurisdictions.
You You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download, to view these files. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader to learn more.
Below are the proceedings in three parts.