Effluent Guidelines: Task Force
EPA established the Effluent Guidelines Task Force, an external advisory committee, to assist the Agency in planning and recommending improvements to the Effluent Guidelines Program. The Task Force holds public meetings and submits reports and recommendations to the EPA Administrator.
Background and Organization
Summary of Meetings
Task Force Reports
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, National Advisory Council for Environmental Policy and Technology, Effluent Guidelines Task Force Report No. 5 Recommendations on Streamlining the Effluent Guidelines Development Process (PDF) (May 2000; 65 K)
- Recommendations of the Effluent Guidelines Task Force: Removing the Bottlenecks from the Effluent Guidelines Process - Report and Recommendations of the Effluent Guidelines Task Force (October 1996)
- Fostering Pollution Prevention and Incorporating Multi-Media Considerations into Effluent Guidelines Development (PDF) - Report and Recommendations of the Effluent Guidelines Task Force (September 1996; 208 K)
- Effluent Guidelines Task Force Workgroup 1 - Issue Paper Design of Preliminary Studies (PDF) (September 1996; 43 K)
- The Effluent Guidelines Program: Selection Criteria for Preliminary Industry Studies (PDF) (February 1995; 65 K)