Water: Pulp & Paper
Effluent Guidelines Pulp and Paper Rulemaking Actions: Fact Sheets
- Amendment to the Cluster Rules for the Pulp, Paper and Paperboard Point Source Category: Chloroform Monitoring
- Amendment to the Final Cluster Rules for the Pulp, Paper and Paperboard Point Source Category: Milestones Plan for the Voluntary Incentives Program
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- EPA's Final Pulp, Paper, and Paperboard "Cluster Rule" (PDF format 15K) -- Overview.
- The Pulp and Paper Industry, The Pulping Process and Pollutant Releases to the Environment (PDF format 17K) - fact sheet describes the pulp and paper process addressed in the final pulp and paper rule.
- The Voluntary Advanced Technology Incentives Program (PDF format 12K) - fact sheet describes the incentives program designed to encourage individual mills to adopt advanced water pollution control technologies to further protect the environment.
- The Environmental and Health Benefits of the Final Pulp and Paper "Cluster Rule" and the Incentives Program (PDF Format 9K)