Effluent Guidelines: Aquatic Animal Production Industry: Information Collection Request
Fact Sheet announcing EPA's effort to develop pollutant controls in the form of nationally applicable discharge standards (known as effluent limitations guidelines and standards) for commercial and public aquatic animal production facilities.
- Federal Register Notice (June 8, 2001)
- Collection of Aquatic Animal Production Industry Data (PDF) (696 K)
- Information Collection Request Supporting Statement (PDF) (226 K)
- Proposed Collection: Federal Register Notice (September 14, 2000)
- Information Collection Survey (PDF) (96 K)
NOTE: DO NOT RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS IN THIS DRAFT SURVEY. EPA is providing a draft copy of the survey that will be used to gather information about the aquaculture industry in order to develop effluent guidelines for this industry. EPA is requesting comments on the draft survey, both in terms of content of the questions and format of the survey, prior to submitting the Information Collection Request to the Office of Management and Budget for approval under the Paperwork Reduction Act. This document is an electronic version of the draft survey EPA described in a Federal Register Notice on September 14, 2000 announcing the proposed Information Collection Request for the Aquatic Animal Production Industry.
- Economic Analysis Options - letter from EPA to the National Aquaculture Association
NOTE TO REVIEWERS: This is a letter EPA wrote to an industry representative in response to questions about the economic analysis. This letter discussed how the survey data will be used in the economic analysis. The letter contains useful descriptions of the aquaculture economic analysis, why EPA is asking for financial information, and implications of non-response.