Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
Repository of Documents: Washington
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Water Quality Standards for Surface Waters of the State of Washington, Chapter 173-201A WAC (PDF) (121 pp, 1.7MB)
- (Effective August 10, 2011)
- Sediment Management Standards, Chapter 173-204 (PDF) (25 pp, 240K)
- Federal Regulations, 40 CFR 131.36
- Toxics criteria for those states not complying with Clean Water Act section 303(c)(2)(B). This federal regulation establishes water quality criteria for certain toxic pollutants. The regulation is also known as the National Toxics Rule.