Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
State, Tribal & Territorial Standards: US Territories
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Region 2: New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands (PDF) (22 pp, 752K)
(Effective June 29, 2010) Classifications, designated uses, quality criteria and other policies and procedures for the coastal waters of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Federal Regulations, 40 CFR 131.41 (Effective December 16, 2004) Federal regulations establishing bacteria criteria for coastal and Great Lakes waters. This regulation is also known as the Beach Rule.
Region 9: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands
- American Samoa (PDF) (37 pp, 132K)
(Effective August 22, 2014)
- Guam (PDF) (132 pp, 3.1MB; revised 2001)
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (PDF) (43 pp, 1.3MB; revised October 28, 2004)