Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
You are here: WaterScience & TechnologySurface Water Standards & GuidanceWater Quality StandardsState, Tribal & Territorial StandardsRepository of Documents: Pennsylvania
Repository of Documents: Pennsylvania
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Pennsylvania Code, Title 25, Chapter 16, Water Quality Toxics Management Strategy-Statement of Policy (PDF) (36 pp, 89K)
- (Effective April 15, 2010) Includes guidelines for developing criteria for toxic substances, numeric water quality criteria, analytical methods and detection limits for toxic substances, and special provisions for the Great Lakes System.
- Pennsylvania Code, Title 25, Chapter 93, Water Quality Standards (PDF) (258 pp, 1.7MB)
- (Effective March 12, 2012) Includes definitions, defines the Commonwealth's protected water uses and statewide water uses, general water quality criteria, specific water quality criteria, development of site-specific aquatic life water quality criteria, application of toxic substances, and designated water uses.
- Pennsylvania Code, Title 25, Chapter 105, Environment Protection (PDF) (19 pp, 1.5M)
- Water quality standards that apply to wetlands.
- Delaware River Basin Commission, Administrative Manual-Part III, Water Quality Regulations (PDF) (112 pp, 363K)
- (Effective October 23, 1996) This document is incorporated into [New Jersey's/Pennsylvania's] water quality standards by reference.