Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
Repository of Documents: New Jersey
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Surface Water Quality Standards (2011) (PDF) (115 pp, 546K)
- (Effective June 30, 2011) Surface water classifications, designated uses, quality criteria and policies and procedures for the waters of the State of New Jersey.
- Delaware River Basin Commission, Administrative Manual-Part III, Water Quality Regulations (PDF) (147 pp, 991K)
- (Effective July 8, 2014) This document is incorporated into [New Jersey's/Pennsylvania's] water quality standards by reference.
- Federal Regulations, 40 CFR 131.36
- Toxics criteria for those states not complying with Clean Water Act section 303(c)(2)(B). This federal regulation establishes water quality criteria for certain toxic pollutants. The regulation is also known as the National Toxics Rule.