Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
Repository of Documents: Michigan
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Administrative Rules, Part 4, Water Quality Standards (2006) (PDF) (62 pp, 82K)
- (Effective January 13, 2006) Document contains revised water quality standards for the Great Lakes, connecting waters, and all other surface waters of the State, except as detailed in the site specific criteria table provided below.
- Administrative Rules, Part 8, Water Quality-Based Effluent Limit Development for Toxic Substances (2006) (PDF) (25 pp, 363K)
- (Effective January 13, 2006) The rules in this part shall be used to establish toxic substance water quality-based effluent limits.
- Site Specific Criteria in Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula (PDF) (8 pp, 1.3MB)
- (Effective September 26, 2013) Document contains table of site specific criteria for total copper in Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula and associated maps.
- Federal Regulations, 40 CFR 132, Appendix F
- (Effective July 1, 2000) Great Lakes Water Quality Initiative Implementation Procedures.
- Federal Withdrawal
- (Effective February 6, 2003) This fully removes Michigan from the National Toxics Rule for priority toxic pollutants.