Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
Repository of Documents: Michigan
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Administrative Rules, Part 4, Water Quality Standards (2006) (PDF) (62 pp, 82K)
- (Effective January 13, 2006) Document contains revised water quality standards for the Great Lakes, connecting waters, and all other surface waters of the State.
- Administrative Rules, Part 8, Water Quality-Based Effluent Limit Development for Toxic Substances (2006) (PDF) (25 pp, 363K)
- (Effective January 13, 2006) The rules in this part shall be used to establish toxic substance water quality-based effluent limits.
- Federal Regulations, 40 CFR 132, Appendix F
- (Effective July 1, 2000) Great Lakes Water Quality Initiative Implementation Procedures.
- Federal Withdrawal
- (Effective February 6, 2003) This fully removes Michigan from the National Toxics Rule for priority toxic pollutants.