Water: State, Tribal & Territorial Standards
Repository of Documents: Hawaii
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Hawaii Administrative Rules Title 11 - Water Quality Standards (PDF) (92 pp, 4.6MB)
- (Effective March 19, 2010) State regulations establishing water quality standards for waters in Hawaii.
- Hawaii Administrative Rules Title 11, Chapter 55 – Water Pollution Control (PDF) (402 pp, 3.7MB)
- (Effective March 18, 2013) State regulations establishing policy and implementation of Hawaii’s water pollution control through NPDES permitting.
- Federal Regulations, 40 CFR 131.41
- (Effective December 16, 2004) Federal regulations establishing bacteria criteria for coastal and Great Lakes waters. This regulation is also known as the Beach Rule.