Water Quality Models and Tools - DFLOW
- DFlow31b-setup.exe—an installation and update file for the DFLOW 3.1 software
- USGSFlow1.8.exe—an installation file for a flow download tool developed for BASINS that will automatically download the data for all USGS gauging stations in a state, 2-digit HUC, or 8 digit HUC.
- Several sample stream flow data files.
This Web site offers the following resources for anyone interested in the DFLOW and/or low flow water quality standards and statistics:
- Basic Information provides information on the development and uses of DFLOW and the differences between DFLOW 3.1 and earlier versions.
- Flow 101 provides background information on low flows, droughts, water quality standards, hydrologically-based design flows (e.g., 7Q10), biologically-based design flows (e.g., 4B3), and other related topics.
- Applications illustrate how DFLOW was used to analyze design flow statistics in a case study.
- Technical Support answers frequently asked questions about using DFLOW.