National Water Program Performance Results Fiscal Year 2008
Each year, EPA's Office of Water conducts an assessment of the end of the year results for all performance measures of the National Water Program to determine progress in meeting the goals outlined in the Agency's Strategic Plan and National Water Program Guidance.
FY 2008 Best Practices and Performance Report (April 2009)
This FY 2008 end-of-year performance report includes final data for FY 2008 measures from EPA's 2003-2008 Strategic Plan and program measures from the 2008 National Water Program Guidance. The report also includes best practices of program implementation and an assessment of the performance of the overall program by subobjective.
- FY 2008 National Water Program Best Practices and End of Year Performance Report (PDF) (153 pp., 12,267 K, about PDF)
- FY 2008 National Water Program Best Practices Report (PDF) (14 pp., 4,200 K, about PDF)
- FY 2008 End of Year Report Transmittal Memo (PDF) (2 pp., 464 K, about PDF)
FY 2008 Mid-Year Performance Report and DataA mid-year report was not published for FY 2008.
- Performance Measure Factsheets
These factsheets provide detailed information on each performance measure including definitions, methodologies for collecting and reporting results, and trend data.
- EPA Strategic Plan for 2006-2011
- National Water Program Strategic Plan and Guidance