National Water Program Performance Results Fiscal Year 2007
Each year, EPA's Office of Water conducts an assessment of the end of the year results for all performance measures of the National Water Program to determine progress in meeting the goals outlined in the Agency's Strategic Plan and National Water Program Guidance.
FY 2007 Best Practices and Performance Report (April 2008)
This FY 2007 end-of-year performance report includes final data for FY 2007 measures from EPA's 2003-2008 Strategic Plan and program measures from the 2007 National Water Program Guidance. The report also includes best practices of program implementation and an assessment of the performance of the overall program by subobjective.
- FY 2007 National Water Program Best Practices and End of Year Performance Report (PDF) (111 pp., 6,866 K, about PDF)
- FY 2007 National Water Program Best Practices Report (PDF) (12 pp., 1,528 K, about PDF)
FY 2007 Mid-Year Performance Report and Data (August 2007)
The FY 2007 mid-year report includes the status of all performance measures during the middle of the fiscal year.
- FY 2007 Mid-Year Performance Report Transmittal Memo (PDF) (1 pp., 69.1 K, about PDF)
- FY 2007 Mid-Year Performance Report Narrative (PDF) (35 pp., 368 K, about PDF)
- FY 2007 Mid-Year Performance Report Appendix/Slides (PDF) (117 pp., 547 K, about PDF)