Jump to main content or area navigation.

Contact Us

Water: Polluted Runoff

Where You Live

General Information

For general questions about nonpoint pollution and questions about the national nonpoint source grant program or Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program, contact:

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Nonpoint Source Control Branch (4503T)
Ariel Rios Building
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20460
Phone: 202-566-1155

State and EPA Regional Nonpoint Source Pollution Programs Exit EPA Disclaimer

Clicking on a circled number will take you to the EPA Regional nonpoint source program page, and clicking on a state or region will take you to that state's nonpoint source program page. Not all states and regions have specific nonpoint source program pages — in those cases, you will be linked to a more general water page.

Click on a state

Top of page

AlabamaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingAlaskaAlaskaConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaHawaiiHawaiiMarylandMassachusettsNew HampshireNew JerseyRhode IslandVermontRegion 10Region 10Region 9Region 9Region 8Region 7Region 6Region 5Region 4Region 3Region 2Region 2Region 1

Jump to main content.