Tribal Nonpoint Source Information
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Information Related to FY2013 Section 319 Funding
- List of Tribes Eligible for Section 319 Base and Competitive Funding for FY2013 (PDF) (5 pp, 205K)
- Questions and Answers on Awarding Section 319 Grants to Indian Tribes in FY 2013 (PDF) (14 pp, 261K) Updated December 11
- Past Section 319 Grant Guidelines
Handbook for Developing and Managing Tribal Nonpoint Source Pollution Programs (PDF) (182 pp, 8.6MB)
This updated handbook provides guidance and practical templates for tribes interested in obtaining federal funds to manage nonpoint source pollution under section 319(h) of the Clean Water Act. Specifically, it describes the 319 (h) grant process, as well as how to develop a nonpoint source assessment report and management program. This version includes new tribal examples, and also a section focused on the watershed-based planning approach. The final section includes additional resources for tribes related to the nonpoint source pollution program goals.
Tribal Watershed Based Plan Example
Dungeness River Watershed Based Plan (PDF) (155 pp, 5.6MB)
(Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe)
- Dungeness River Watershed Based Plan (PDF) (155 pp, 5.6MB)
Check this site frequently for more training opportunities.
- 2011 Tribal WQ Conference
- 2011 Tribal NPS Webcasts
- 2010 Tribal NPS Webcasts
- 2010 Tribal NPS Workshops
- 2009 National Tribal NPS Workshop
- 2009 Tribal NPS Webinars
- 2008 Tribal NPS Workshops
- 2008 Tribal NPS Webinar: Fundamentals of the Tribal NPS Program
- 2007 Tribal NPS Workshops
- 2006 Tribal NPS Workshops
For more information on other Office of Clean Water Tribal trainings, visit the CWA Tribal Training Web site.
- EPA Tribal NPS Coordinators (PDF) (2 pp, 78K)