2011 Tribal Water Quality Conference: Logistics
20 Buffalo Thunder Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87506-2790
Hotel and Logistics
The 2011 Tribal Water Quality Conference will be held at the Buffalo Thunder Hotel. This year's conference is graciously co-hosted by the Pueblo of Pojoaque. Just 15 minutes north of Santa Fe, Buffalo Thunder is nestled in 587 acres of breathtaking high-desert land.
Room Reservation Information
The conference rate at the Buffalo Thunder has expired. Currently the hotel has limited availability during the dates of a conference. To make a reservation call, 505-455-5555.
An alternate hotel near the conference location is the Homewood Suites Santa Fe North, 10 Buffalo Thunder Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87506. To make a reservation call, 505-455-9100.
Albuquerque International Airport
- Distance from Buffalo Thunder Hotel: 80 miles
- Drive time: 80 minutes
- Transportation to Buffalo Thunder:
- Courtesy Bus: Fees vary
- Twin Hearts Express, $35.00 each way, 1-800-654-9456
- Super Shuttle: $50
- Taxi: $145
- Road Runner Rail: $7 one way, $8 for day pass, $3 one way for seniors (62-years-old and older). The train only goes as far north as Santa Fe Depot. Participants can take a complimentary shuttle to Hilton Buffalo Thunder from the Santa Fe Depot. The shuttle information can be accessed online or by calling the supervisor on duty at 505-455-5555, ext. 2353.
- Directions from Albuquerque International Airport:
- Exit airport to I-25 North and continue toward Santa Fe
- Exit St. Francis northbound toward Espanola/Taos
- St. Francis becomes Highway 84/285
- Continue to exit #177, Buffalo Thunder Road
Santa Fe County Municipal Airport
- Distance from Buffalo Thunder Hotel: 23 miles
- Drive time: 25 minutes
- Directions from Santa Fe County Municipal Airport:
- Exit the airport to Relief Route 599 Northbound
- Relief Route 599 will intersect with Highway 84/285
- Take Highway 84/285 Northbound
- Exit #177 to Buffalo Thunder Road and turn right