Water: Tribal Training
Introduction to Section 319 of the Clean Water Act (CWA): Nonpoint Source (NPS) Management Program - August 12, 2009
Session 2: 319 eligibility requirements and project planning.
For more information about this course, please contact:
Take Note: Information presented below is specific to tribal participants and may not apply to all attendees.
Date: August 12, 2009, 1-2:30 pm EST
Event Sponsor: EPA Headquarters
Event Co-sponsor: None
Target Audience: Tribes only.
Is the course region-specific?: No
Is this course relevant to Tribes outside the sponsoring region?: Yes
How to register: Registration for this event is closed.
Registration Deadline: None
Is there a registration fee for this course?: No
Additional registration information: Attendees must sign up for each webinar session separately.
Format for the course: Web-based
Are there any pre-requisites for this event?: No
Is there any pre-course preparation associated with this event?: No
Other costs paid by EPA: None
Clean Water Act Web Training Fliers
- Clean Water Act Tribal Training Series Flier (PDF) (1 pg, 442K)
- Introduction to Section 319 of the Clean Water Act (CWA): Nonpoint Source (NPS) Management Program Flier (PDF) (1 pg, 272K)
- Session 2 Agenda (PDF) (1 pg, 631K)
Clean Water Act Fact Sheets
- Information coming soon.
Other Reference Materials
- How to participate in the Section 319 Webinars (PDF) (3 pp, 82K)
- Resources (PDF) (2 pp, 379K)
- Acronyms (PDF) (2 pp, 186K)
- Tribal Contact List
Other relevant notes: None