Water: Tribal Training
Introduction to Section 106 of the Clean Water Act (CWA): Grants for Pollution Control Programs - August 26, 2009
Download and view an archived version of the webcast.
Instructions for August 26 Webcast (PDF) (3 pp, 73K)
For more information about this course, please contact:
Take Note: Information presented below is specific to tribal participants and may not apply to all attendees.
Date: August 26, 2009, 1-2:30 pm EST
Event Sponsor: EPA Headquarters
Event Co-sponsor: None
Target Audience: Tribes only.
Is the course region-specific?: No
Is this course relevant to Tribes outside the sponsoring region?: Yes
How to register: Registration for this event is closed.
Registration Deadline: None
Is there a registration fee for this course?: No
Additional registration information:
Format for the course: Webinar
Are there any pre-requisites for this event?: No
Is there any pre-course preparation associated with this event?: No
Other costs paid by EPA: None
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Clean Water Act Web Training Fliers
- Clean Water Act Tribal Training Series Flier (PDF) (1 pp, 442K)
Other Reference Materials
- Archived Webinar
- Instructions for August 26 Webinar (PDF) (3 pp, 73K)
- Slides for August 26 Webinar (PDF) (49 pp, 1.8Mb)
- Section 106 Resources (PDF) (1 pp, 386K)
- Questions and Answers not answered live with answers from presenters (PDF) (5 pp, 30K)
- Acronyms (PDF) (2 pp, 186K)
- Glossary (PDF) (2 pp, 322K)
- Tribal Contact List
- 2006-2011 EPA Strategic Plan
- Exchange Network Grants
Other relevant notes: None.