Water: Tribal Training
Introduction to Section 106 of the Clean Water Act (CWA): Grants for Pollution Control Programs
For more information about this course, please contact:
- 106 Guidance Implementation
Take Note: Information presented below is specific to tribal participants and may not apply to all attendees.
Level of Training: 100 Explanation of training levels
Course Description: This web training will provide introductory information on the Section 106 program, with particular emphasis on what is needed to establish a water quality program. This session is intended for those with less than 18 months of experience with the Section 106 program and those who wish to refresh their basic knowledge of the program.
|August 26, 2009
2-4 pm EST
Target Audience: Tribes only.
Is there a final test associated with the course?: No
Is there a certificate of completion presented at the conclusion of the course?: Yes
Other relevant notes:
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Clean Water Act Web Training Fliers
- Clean Water Act Tribal Training Series Flier (PDF) (1 pp, 442K)
Other Reference Materials
- Archived Webinar
- Instructions for August 26 Webinar (PDF) (3 pp, 73K)
- Slides for August 26 Webinar (PDF) (49 pp, 1.8MB)
- Section 106 Resources (PDF) (1 pp, 386K)
- Questions and Answers not answered live with answers from presenters (PDF) (5 pp, 30K)
- Acronyms (PDF) (2 pp, 186K)
- Glossary (PDF) (2 pp, 322K)
- Tribal Contact List
- 2006-2011 EPA Strategic Plan
- Exchange Network Grants