Water: Tribal Training
Welcome to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA's) tribal training Web site. This site contains a consolidated, centralized listing of training courses offered by EPA that will help Indian tribes develop and implement water quality programs consistent with the Clean Water Act (CWA). It will enable Indian tribes to obtain, in one central place, a list of relevant training courses consistent with the goals established for individual reservations. The dates of the training courses, descriptions of each course, course locations, and other important information are included on the site. The Basic Information page gives more detail about this site and how it is organized.
If you would like to be kept up to date about new courses and other information as it is added to this site,
please send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (you will receive a welcome message once you have joined).
EPA–sponsored CWA Training Curriculum
- 2013 CWA curriculum – View the complete list of EPA–sponsored CWA trainings offered in 2013.
- 2012 CWA curriculum - View the complete list of EPA-sponsored CWA trainings offiered in 2012.
- 2011 CWA curriculum - View the complete list of EPA-sponsored CWA trainings offiered in 2011.
Search for Training
Use the links below to search offerings from the 2013 CWA curriculum.
- Find training classes by date and review a list of past courses.
- Find upcoming training classes by topic
- Find upcoming training classes by level
- Find opportunities in your region (Where You Live) – Search for CWA training opportunities in the EPA Regions.
Other Training Opportunities
- Self-Paced Training Material – A variety of on-line material that can be viewed at any time. Listed resources relate to both CWA and non-CWA related program areas.
- EPA CWA Webcasts – Upcoming and archived CWA-related Webcasts.
- EPA Non-CWA Training – Training opportunities available within other EPA program areas.
- Non-EPA Training – Training offered by organizations or agencies outside of EPA.
- EPA CWA resources – Find documents and other useful information for Clean Water Act topics.
- EPA non-CWA resources – Find documents and other useful information related to other EPA statutes.
Tribal Consultation Information
Upcoming CWA Training
(05/20/2013 - 05/23/2013):
EPA Region 9 Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program Workshop for Tribes
For New Tribal Trainings in Drinking Water, Go to this Site: