Water: Module 3
Basic Course: Key Concepts (Module 3.f)
Forms of Expression: The Basis for Each Form
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Use
- Module 3: Criteria
- Module 4: Antidegradation
- Module 5: Flexibilities
- Module 6: Review
- Certificate of Completion
There are specific expectations when developing narrative or numeric critera.
Should be adopted based on:
- EPA recommendations provided under Section 304(a) of the Clean Water Act, or
- The Section 304(a) recommendations, but modified to reflect site-specific conditions, or
- Other scientifically defensible methods.
Should be adopted based on: Biological monitoring and assessment methods to supplement numerical criteria.