Water: Check Up Program for Small Systems (CUPSS)
CUPSS v. 1.3.7 December 22, 2011
Check Up Program for Small Systems (CUPSS) Version 1.3.7 is available!
Enhancements to the software include:
- Option to upload multiple assets from a spreadsheet template
- Upgrade to the CUPSS installation process for Windows 7 and Vista users
- Ability to use the custom My CUPSS Plan as a submittal for Clean Water Needs Survey (CWNS) documentation
To obtain your copy of CUPSS 1.3.7 proceed to the CUPSS registration page
These are the minimum requirements for running CUPSS:
- 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- At least 256 MB free hard drive space
- Video card capable of running at least 800x600 screen resolution
In general, CUPSS is designed to run on any system running Windows 95 or later.
Obtain CUPSS Software
There are two ways to get the CUPSS software:
- Download CUPSS online
Before you download the application, you will be prompted to register as a CUPSS user. Once you have completed the registration process (this usually takes just a few minutes), you will see the software download page.
Proceed to the CUPSS registration page.
- Order a CUPSS Kit
Register your CUPSS Software
If you obtained a copy of CUPSS from a CD and have not yet registered, please take a few minutes to register as a CUPSS user. Once you are registered, you will automatically be added to the CUPSS user listserv, which will provide notification of software updates and training opportunities, and put you in touch with the CUPSS user community.
Help with software download and installation
The CUPSS User's Guide includes detailed instructions for how to install and open the CUPSS application.
Using the application
- CUPSS includes a comprehensive help module with a full glossary, clickable help icons, and a searchable database of help topics. These features should provide much of the support you need when using the application.
- All information available in the help module is also available as a printable User's Guide above.
Other forms of support
- Check out the list of upcoming workshops and seminars on the Training Events page.