You are here: Water
EPA Water News
- EPA Sets May 29, 2013 for Community Information Session on Cleanup Status Involving Motiva's Pickett Road Terminal Leak
- Company to Upgrade Treatment and Pay Penalties after Discharge Violations at Western Pa. Oil and Gas Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- EPA Begins Summer Monitoring to Protect Area Beaches, Coastal Waters and New York/New Jersey Harbor
- EPA Reaches Agreement with Several Companies to Conduct a Study of a Contaminated Site in the New Jersey Meadowlands Near Hackensack River
- EPA Orders Continued Treatment of Contaminated Groundwater at Former Manufacturing Facility in Richmond, Va.
- Read more water news releases