Tribal Wetland Program Highlights
Tribal Wetland Program Highlights (EPA843-R-99-002). Eleven case studies are presented which highlight the experiences of tribal organizations and feature varying components of Tribal programs, including tools and strategies currently employed to protect and restore wetlands and watersheds. These case studies are presented so that Tribes, as well as state and local governments, can learn from the experience of others.
- Download full PDF file (93 pp, 1.8MB)
Download individual chapters:
- Cover (3 pp, 106K)
- Table of Contents (2 pp, 56K)
- Executive Summary (2 pp, 89K)
- Acknowledgements (4 pp, 100K)
- 1. Introduction (4 pp, 161K)
- 2. Comparative Analysis (10 pp, 393K)
- 3. Case Studies of Tribal Wetlands Programs (44 pp, 661K)
- 4. Conclusions (2 pp, 120K)
- Appendix 1: EPA Regional Tribal and Wetland Contacts - This Appendix is now outdated. Please see Tribal Contacts and Wetlands Program Across the Country for current contact information.
- Appendix 2: Sources of Support for Tribal Wetland Programs (8 pp, 164K)
- Appendix 3: Information on Relevant Publications and Outreach Materials (4 pp, 154K)
- Appendix 4: Draft Core Essential Elements of a State or Tribal Wetlands Program (10 pp, 170K)