Jump to main content or area navigation.

Contact Us

Water: Water Resource Center

Water Resource Center

Services formerly provided by the Water Resource Center are now provided by other programs at EPA.

If you would like to request a publication and you know the name or EPA number of the publication, please order your publication from the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP).

If you have a question about groundwater or drinking water unrelated to a particular EPA publication, please call the Safe Drinking Water Hotline, consult EPA’s groundwater and drinking water Question and Answer Database, or submit an inquiry to a technical expert through our online ticketing system."

If you are interested in obtaining information about any EPA publications or if you would like help identifying publications to suit your needs, please consult the EPA Library Network.

Jump to main content.